Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Attendance and Participation

Overall, throughout the semester, I feel my attendance and participation for this class was pretty good. I attended all classes, except for one, due to a family emergency. As for my participation, I posted on the class blog every week, except for the week I was absent. I really enjoyed this process; It was fun and interesting to read how others answered the questions, and I was able to get to know my fellow classmates better because of this. I did turn in some assignments late, and really regret procrastinating in this class. Reflecting back on all of our assignments, as a future educator, there are many assignments I find useful to implement into my classroom! I began this class not knowing anything about technology, however I feel now I have learned much more, and I've learned that technology can be fun after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment